Thursday, August 31, 2006

XXX Banned XXX

It seems the folks at CSU are caving to political correctness by opting to ban one of CSU's more controversial fight songs when it meets up with CU in the coming weeks. I'd say that old Fum would be rolling over in his grave, but I think a ban will only have the reverse effect -- the fans are only going to sing it louder and more frequently.

Sing it with me:

I'll sing you a song of college days and tell you where to go.
Aggies, where your knowledge is, and Boulder to spend your dough.
CC for your sissy boys and Utah for your times,
DU for your ministers and drunkards' School of Mines.
Don't send my boy to Wyoming U., a dying mother said.
Don't send him to old Brigham Young, I'd rather see him dead.
But send him to our Aggies, it's better than Cornell.
Before I'd see my son in Boulder, I'd see my son in hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home